🇩🇪 Ing. Rainer Wagner 🇨🇷
“Transforming rigid, slow and unproductive Latin graphic companies of the commercial printing segment for years in decline towards highly creative, innovative, agile, fast, flexible and highly productive organizations in digital marketing services and packaging printing businesses to position them in their new market (post Covid) - YOUR CUSTOMERS . "
🇩🇪 UPSKILLING program for graphic companies 🇩🇪
The program is developed through Virtual Upskilling Sessions in small groups, with a duration of 60 minutes per session - one to four sessions, being Interactive LIVE , on the following topics:
• Leadership in transition and transformation • Have a “Digital Mind • Artificial Intelligence AI in the graph • Digital data
AI pre press, print, finishing, HR, digital marketing and CRM
• Increased productivity in offset, flexo, digital production • Standardized press costs • External production control
by IA and OEE • Reduction of control to the presser
• Optimal offset ink / water balance • Optimal speed • Optimal ink loading • Format control • Quick changes
OEE ( Overall Equipment Efficiency )
• Clean Production PL (ISO 14,000) • EE Energy Efficiency (ISO 50,000) • Manage natural resources (Air, Water) • Printing
sustainable • Sustainable products • CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
• Digital color • Colorimetry • ICC profiles • Application and evaluation of spectral values
• Technical English
WORKSHOPS PACKAGING in 4 sessions of 60 minutes, INTERACTIVE LIVE - only small groups - that achieve, by their n in practical application, the increase in PRODUCTIVITY and business PROFITABILITY:
• Upskilling Workshop # 1: "Transformation of the Packaging Company"
• Upskilling Workshop # 2: "Basic Packaging Training"
• Upskilling Workshop # 3: "Standardizations for Production"
• Upskilling Workshop # 4: "Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Recent Graphic Production"
Teaching the "Upskilling Workshop Standardizations" in person Technical University of Peru UTP,
Postgraduate Extension, Lima (before Covid).
🇩🇪 UPSKILLING Program for Graphic Professionals 🇩🇪
It is developed by means of "2022 Improvement Manuals" and optional "German Improvement Certification"
to update and certify the new professional labor competencies of the present:
• Transformation Manual , Edition 22, in PDF
• Manual Offset, Edition 22, in PDF
• Color Manual, Edition 22, in PDF
• Manual Ink, Varnish, Food Packaging, Edition 22, in PDF
• Increased Productivity Manual , Edition 22, in PDF
• Standardization Manual , Edition 22, in PDF
"WITH GREAT TASTE ALWAYS AT YOUR SERVICE IN YOUR MOST COMFORTABLE AND EXCLUSIVE SCHEDULE"